Thursday 7 July 2011

Spirit Animal - Dove Drops Feathers

image

The other morning, I stepped out of the house, through the patio door, and found some dove feathers on the mat outside the door.  I picked them up, said a thank-you, and left them on the table on the deck.  I was going to clean them when I got back from walking the dogs.

When I got back, the dove feathers had blown back to the mat.  I laughed.  Dove surely wanted me to use these feathers for something.  And, when the dogs and I were walking, I found a beautiful magpie feather sitting on the middle of the path. I found this quite unusual since that path is walked by over a hundred dog owners and their dogs, each day, and usually twice a day.

So, I  knew that something was special about feathers, and I knew that Dove was sending a message.

1.  Feathers are very often a sign from the Angels that they have heard your prayer, or request, and that they will do as you have prayed for the greatest and highest good.

2.  Dove is about peace and being peaceful, and being nurturing.  I am working this out in my life right now as I run a consulting company, teach StarTalker Quest weekly, and still see clients twice per week for Angels And Ancestors.  It seems like Dove is offering her help.

3.  While Roger and I were having breakfast that day, Dove came and sat on the peak of our house and cooed at us while we were eating.  It seems like she was saying to be gentle to ourselves and to enjoy our life.

4.  I have been contemplating making a new drum beater, and I keep seeing it with feathers at the end.  The gift of the dove feathers seems like I will be making a “Dove” drum beater.

Judy@angelsandancestors.com

The July Angels Magazine “Summer Freedom” is at  www.angelsandancestors.com

See our websites:  legionsofmichael.blogspot.com www.thestoryoflight.com; www.datacloudconsulting.com; www.datacloudconsultingblog.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this blog post. Sharing is good if it is kind and either has questions or tells about an experience.

Blessings,
Judy