Wednesday 6 July 2011

Mother Earth Speaks - Black Sea Salt

image
A picture of Black Sea Salt.  What is it?













The ingredients say 100% natural salt (lava salt from Hawaii) and activated charcoal powder. What is Activated Charcoal Powder? Simply burnt wood that has had all its oxygen removed. It is a non-toxic universal antidote that can be taken internally or applied topically. In powdered form, activated charcoal is one of nature’s most efficient adsorbents­a powerful aid in eliminating toxins, gas and many poisons from the human system. Provides relief for gas, diarrhea, swollen skin and more. So, not only is it a pretty salt with a nice crystalline crunch, it has, besides the sea salt, an ingredient that is healthy for your insides and outsides! –from /www.purezing.com
In one of the new moon meditations, we were linked up with Mother Earth, and she advised us on what natural product we needed, from her, to help us achieve good health.
In my meditation, I was guided to get Black Sea Salt.  I had no idea what it was, or why I would want to use it.  It took me several weeks to find any in a local store.  When I finally found it, I purchased it and began using it.  I have been using it now for a month. 
The black sea salt has trace minerals, plus charcoal, in it, that my body needs.  Since using it, my body does not crave salt in the same way that it did previously.  I find that I eat less food when I use the black sea salt.
Remember, that this is not medical advice and that you should check with a doctor before eating anything that is unknown.  And, do take what I say with a grain of salt!  However, physically, my nails are stronger and my hair is growing faster.
Mother Earth knew what she was talking about! 
Judy@angelsandancestors.com
The July Angels Magazine  “Summer Freedom” is now up at  www.angelsandancestors.com
See our websites:  legionsofmichael.blogspot.com www.thestoryoflight.com; www.datacloudconsulting.com; www.datacloudconsultingblog.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this blog post. Sharing is good if it is kind and either has questions or tells about an experience.

Blessings,
Judy