Thursday 3 February 2011

Spirit Speaks–Relationship Between Healing & Simplicity

Yesterday, in the morning, I drew the words “healing” and “simplicity” as my two meditative words of the day.   I thought about them all day, and when I could not get any where, I drew some cards from the deck, “Soul Cards” created by Deborah Koff-Chapin.  I ended up with three cards.  My interpretation is….

image
  This is what it is like when you are healing… it seems like you are running from something.  If the disease is fatal, it is a fearful running.















image

  The simplest thing to do with healing, is to embrace what ever is happening, to pull it toward you and to examine it.  See what it represents, and then work to assimilate it, lovingly, and with compassion. 


image The illness or discomfort is really an assimilation of the different selves that you have carried over many lifetimes.  When fully accepted, each self becomes at ease, and then is assimilated into who you are now.  The process is beautiful!  It makes you a complex, vital human being; a true testament of creativity to the Creator.







 
These are my thoughts.  I would love to hear other interpretations because these cards are so complex. 
Have a wonderful, learning day!

Judy@angelsandancestors.com   See the February Magazine at  http://www.angelsandancestors.com/mag/mag1102.pdf

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this blog post. Sharing is good if it is kind and either has questions or tells about an experience.

Blessings,
Judy