Friday 11 February 2011

Spirit Speaks–Caring For Your Body

image

The message that has been coming through in meditation and in dream time is that I need to take care of my body…. and this message is for each of us…. we need to take care of our bodies so that we can stay active and be witness to the changes that are happening on the planet at this time.

I keep hearing the message to exercise.  It speaks that each of us are different and that we need to each find an exercise that works for us.  For me, it is medium effort yoga and lots of walking in nature.

I also keep hearing the message to eat more healthy by making better choices.  I have been getting strong signals from my angels when I make an unhealthy choice of food.  For example, if I choose to eat white bread, I eat a little, and then I get a headache.  White bread converts to sugar too quickly in my body.  If I choose French fries over carrot sticks, I get a pain in my neck.  If I choose an apple over a cookie, I get a warm, fuzzy feeling.  Why the pain and fuzzies?  I have asked my Angels to help me choose better food and to help me stay disciplined.

As I make the changes, I notice that the energetic changes on the planet do not seem to hit me quite as hard.  When I am making poorer choices around food, I have trouble sleeping between midnight and three o’clock AM.

I am working at taking care of my body.  I hope that you take of yours, too!

image

 

Judy@angelsandancestors.com   See our websites:   www.angelsandancestors.comwww.datacloudconsulting.comwww.webdesign11.comlegionsofmichael.blogspot.comwww.joytography.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this blog post. Sharing is good if it is kind and either has questions or tells about an experience.

Blessings,
Judy