Sunday 20 February 2011

Spirit Speaks - Brotherhood

image

My two words for the day are “brotherhood” and “healing”.  My first thought was, “Wow, that is a far-out combination!”  Then I realized that the only way to heal is to incorporate the concept of “brotherhood” into our lives.   Brotherhood means “the belief that all people should act with warmth and equality toward one another, regardless of differences in race, creed, nationality, etc.”.  This definition comes from dictionary.reference.com.

Brotherhood is hard for most of us to incorporate into our lives because we believe that most people have one of these attributes: they should listen to us, but don’t; they aren’t as smart as us; they are worthless; they are lazy; they are losers; they are control freaks; and, they are too much trouble.  That is quite a list of judgements that we have about people.

I realize that my big task is to look at my life and who I work with, and accept them as is, in brotherhood, so that I can speed up any self healing that I have left to do.  As well, I need to work with the people that Creator puts in my path so that I can see what lessons I need to learn.  Learning brings a great peace to our lives.  This makes me think about a slide that a friend sent me.  Here it is.  I wonder if it is also saying that we have a chance to clear Karma with that person.

image

I will continue to mull over this idea of Brotherhood and healing, and work to walk this talk.

Judy@angelsandancestors.com    See www.angelsandancestors.com for a listing of events and the February 2011 Magazine.  See our websites:   www.angelsandancestors.comwww.datacloudconsulting.comwww.webdesign11.comlegionsofmichael.blogspot.comwww.joytography.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this blog post. Sharing is good if it is kind and either has questions or tells about an experience.

Blessings,
Judy