Thursday 24 February 2011

Spirit Animal – Wolf In The Shadows

image

Several days ago, while walking with my dogs, I ran into a friend who was out walking her dog.  We chatted for a while, and she said to me, “Where is your third dog?” 

I was very surprised because I only have two dogs, and I said that to her.  She looked puzzled for a moment, and said, “My mistake.” 

We left it at that.  However, since then, I thought about why she might think I have three dogs.  Then, this morning, as the dogs and I were out walking, I thought I saw a black dog running across the snow with Sage.  I looked again, and could not see it.  We walked some more, and I saw it again. 

The dog seemed more wolfish looking.  And, it seemed to shimmer between something physical and a shadow, ultimately disappearing if I looked too long at it.  The wolf did not feel like it belonged with me, and yet it seemed to run with Sage.

Then I remembered!  Sage’s spirit animal guide is a wolf.  It seems like Sage’s Shadow Wolf wanted to get out and run.  At one point, Sage turned to look at it, and barked, and then they both took off running.  It was like Sage was racing his shadow. 

I now believe that my friend is able to see spirits and shadow beings, and that Sage and his Shadow Wolf were there to help bring out her dormant skill. 

What a wonderful gift!

Judy@angelsandancestors.com   

See www.angelsandancestors.com for a listing of events and watch for the March 2011 Magazine.  See our websites:   www.angelsandancestors.comwww.datacloudconsulting.comwww.webdesign11.comlegionsofmichael.blogspot.comwww.joytography.com

1 comment:

Thanks for reading this blog post. Sharing is good if it is kind and either has questions or tells about an experience.

Blessings,
Judy