Monday 22 September 2008

Struck by the Light!

j0438714

A comet streaking across the universe - from Microsoft Clipart

 

This article should have appeared on Sunday, September 21, 2008.  However, I was delayed in writing the article because of a small accident.  I was hit by the light!  As weird as this sounds - this happened. 

My husband Roger and I were moving furniture between rooms.  The headboard of the bed we were moving has very long posts on it.  In our first attempt to move through the hall, Roger almost whacked the light. I noticed and we lowered the headboard before the light was hit.  Maybe the light was feeling threatened because with the next shift of the headboard, the light came falling down - and it was glass, surrounded by brass fitting, and was heading right for the head board.  Since I did not want to damage the headboard or the light, I reacted.  The result was me catching the light in my forehead above my left eye.  The gash went to the bone and required a minimum three stitches.  Roger and I spent the next four hours in Emergency.

What was the message in this?  Earlier in the day, Roger was telling me that I was going too hard working with clients and writing and rearranging the house and creating drums and rattles.  He said that I needed to slow down or the Universe would slow me down.  It appears that he was correct, and that the Universe did force me to take a four hour hiatus from everything.

The Doctor who did the stitching was surprised that the wound did not bleed more when he took off the temporary patch.  He said that he could see there had been a fair bit of blood and he needed to clean off the wound and around my eye before he could sew.  He also said that the blood now seemed to be reduced to that area.  He looked at the bone under the cut to see there was not a crack or dent in the bone (bone chips were a concern).  As soon as I could see after all the stars cleared, I began doing a healing mantra, and then alternated BodyTalk emergency procedure and EFT to cut the pain and the bleeding.  The doctor remarked that he could not even see a bruise.  He thought that I would have very little scarring.

The other interesting thing is that the light cut me, almost to allow more light in, and then sealed with three stitches -- three representing body, mind, and spirit. Or for some, representing the parts of self - masculine, feminine, and Divine.  The incident was like a sealing of the different activities that happened through the week which are taking our Light Work to a much different level. 

I often say to my clients that when the Universe wants our attention, that sometimes it needs to hit us with a two by four.  Well, in my case, it was with a five pound light.  I get it!

May all your conversations with the Universe be peaceful and at ease!

Blessings from Judith

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this blog post. Sharing is good if it is kind and either has questions or tells about an experience.

Blessings,
Judy