Wednesday 13 December 2017

Christmas Thoughts - Magical Trees

image

I had been out for the evening and was driving home when I noticed all the decorated trees along the boulevard and streets.  Extremely tall pine trees, apple trees, oak trees, and all kinds of bushes were dressed up in sparkling lights.  Some were colored and some were white.  I thought about how peaceful the glowing trees made the drive.  They made me feel as though they were lighting the way home.

I know that is fanciful.  However the trees seemed to be linked, perhaps by the lights or perhaps by the mood.  It felt like the trees were representing Nature and offering more light to us at a time of year when many feel stressed and even depressed. 

I think that the lights at Christmas are a way of "Light-ening" the mood for everyone.

Many blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this blog post. Sharing is good if it is kind and either has questions or tells about an experience.

Blessings,
Judy