Thursday 21 December 2017

Christmas Thoughts– Calm Spirit

image

As we come closer to the day of Christmas, I find myself asking for calm spirit.  I feel the energies from outside me, pushing at me, causing me to feel unsettled.

I ask for calm spirit.  I wish to glide through the days with everything that I do being easily accomplished.  I wish for all that I meet to smile at me and wish me well.

I ask for calm spirit.  I ask for inspiration from the sky and the stars.  I ask for my identity to be Calm Spirit Woman so that I am at one with the flow of what happens next.

I ask for calm spirit.  I am oneness with everyone out there, with every person around me.  I see them in me.  I move to calmness. I am refreshed.

Many blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this blog post. Sharing is good if it is kind and either has questions or tells about an experience.

Blessings,
Judy