Wednesday 21 December 2016

Winter Solstice December 21 2016

image

Winter solstice is a time to reflect on what you love to do, and find a way to make it happen.  When we are happy, our light – that spark of irrepressible energy that makes us all unique – shines brightly.  Solstice is about being inward focused and concentrating on expanding the self.

We all want success and well being.  Winter is the time to reflect on making it happen, and then offering up these energies at Solstice, to Creator, to make everything happen.

Here is a wonderful prayer/song for you to use today and all days when you need strength.

 

Yule Prayer Song


Mother Earth
I offer to you this song
For I am earth
and to the Earth, I belong
Mother Earth
help me grow as you need me to
Mother Earth
show me what I am here to do


Cause I am growing, I am changing
on this darkest day
I am growing, I am changing
in my darkest place
I am growing, I am changing
on this darkest day
I am growing, I am changing
in my darkest place
Blessed Be!

From - http://www.wicca-spirituality.com/yule-prayer.html
A Yule Prayer Song
-- by special Wicca Spirituality correspondent, Colombe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this blog post. Sharing is good if it is kind and either has questions or tells about an experience.

Blessings,
Judy