The discussion was about how busy our lives were and how it was hard to do different things.
Later, the Angels asked why humans made their lives so complicated, and why there was so much drama in their lives. I thought about it. Here is my list:
- Spending time with negative people – friends or family.
- Trying to acquire new things – autos, clothes, shoes, etc.
- Judging people and trying to change them.
- Not communicating clearly with the people that matter to us.
- We procrastinate.
- Sometimes we are just lazy.
- We worry about things that may not happen.
- We turn events into drama.
- We promise things that we cannot do and then beat ourselves up.
- We blame others instead of taking responsibility.