Wednesday 17 August 2016

Angels Speak–Endurance

image

Have you ever had a job that you needed to do, and left it because you were too tired?  I think most people have had that experience.  The Angels tell us that we can ask for help to rejuvenate or to re-energize to finish something.

The Angels directed me to these affirmations that appeared on http://affirmyourlife.blogspot.com/2009/08/energy-affirmations.html.

  • All the energy I require is mine for the asking.
  • All the positive energies of the universe are flowing through me.
  • All the positive energies of the universe are flowing through me.
  • As I breathe slowly and deeply, I become more relaxed and energized.
  • Being energized is easy when I am living my purpose.
  • Boundless energy infuses my body and soul.
  • Divine energy is flowing through me with every breath I take.
  • Each day I wake up with more energy than the day before.

These may help you when you are bone tired. 

Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this blog post. Sharing is good if it is kind and either has questions or tells about an experience.

Blessings,
Judy