Friday 24 July 2015

You Asked For Additional Resources - Books, Music, Meditation, Etc

 

image

 

Thank you to everyone that has emailed or left a message on a blog.  Many of you have suggested that at the end of my blog, I make a suggestion or add a resource for books, or music, or meditations, or other information if someone wants to dig deeper.   I think this is a fine suggestion.  I will not add it to all the blogs, but I will to some.  I will make the reference to Amazon as this seems to be an international type of reference.  For those of you that are not interested, please skip over the additional resources.

Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this blog post. Sharing is good if it is kind and either has questions or tells about an experience.

Blessings,
Judy