Sunday 5 April 2015

Angels Speak - More on Courage

image

 

My friend, Lu, was teaching me about BreakThrough, a tool that she learned to use to get through the big stuff in life that keeps us from being clear, powerful, and moving forward or upward.  One of the things that came up in a session was fear around stretching, and the feeling of being a coward.  Interestingly, this feeling goes back to an early memory in my life.

The point is, that it is okay to feel fear, and acknowledge it, and then move on.  I saw this saying from someone, and I realized that they knew what it was like to feel fear.  The saying resonated with me.  Almost on a daily basis, if we stopped to think about it, we feel fear.  It might be gone in a flash, but it is there.

We drive out on the freeway at above legal speeds, or slip through a yellow light, or try a new, hot, spicy food.  The reactions are similar.  The gut tightens, you might sweat, and your heart races.  You are doing something to yourself.  It is not from the outside.

For me, this makes fear and courage fascinating.

I wish you courageous days to come.

Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this blog post. Sharing is good if it is kind and either has questions or tells about an experience.

Blessings,
Judy