Tuesday 13 January 2015

Nature Speaks - Nature Never Gives Up #1

 

image

Beautiful thoughts and ugly thoughts, all arise and cease in awareness, and yet awareness remains unmoved.
- Kittisaro, "Tangled in Thought"

Elements in Nature do not give up, even when the way seems impossible.  By finding a way to use the tangle of its own roots, the tree in the picture above has created its own foundation, and, at the same time, is in service to the side of the hill. It holds the hill side stable so nothing washes away. 

The Tree Spirit in this tree used its awareness to create what it is today.

Namaste.

2 comments:

  1. I love this

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read this and though how timely this was for me. I think that I have some impossible odds that I am facing. I look at this tree and cannot imagine how long it took it to conquer the space and the lack of nourishment. What a great lesson! Thanks for putting this out there.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading this blog post. Sharing is good if it is kind and either has questions or tells about an experience.

Blessings,
Judy