Saturday 5 October 2013

Spirit Speaks - You Are Unique

 

image

Some days, you have to get out of bed and say, “This is the dream. I can do what ever I need to do, today!”

By doing this, you free up yourself to look within, to see what calls to you from the heart, and allows you to do “something” that fulfills your soul.

Although that sounds like a huge task, it is not!  Fulfilling your soul is unique for each of us.  It may be anything from car racing to making bread, to reading to children at a library.  What lies within us is a need to connect with something greater than each of us.

For me, being out with animals, in Nature, brings great peace to my soul, my physical body, and my emotional body.  I come back to the house feeling energized. 

My friend, Diana, bakes cookies.  She will make large ones and small ones and cute ones, and feel happier for it.  It makes her friends happy too, because we get to eat them.

Like the Eagle, we each have to soar and dive into things to find the special “thing” that fulfills us.  Start looking today if you don’t know what it is.

Blessings,

Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this blog post. Sharing is good if it is kind and either has questions or tells about an experience.

Blessings,
Judy