Saturday 26 October 2013

Animal Speaks – The Synchronicity of Crane’s Concern

 

I want to send a big thank you to CRANE today. 

Yesterday, I was to have an exploratory day surgery in the mid afternoon.  In the morning, I did a meditation and asked what animals needed to speak with me. 

Crane came in, wading in the water, not too far from land.  Her message was that now was the time to let go of fear of the unknown, and to wade into places that you have never been before.  Now is the time to marry the earth (wisdom and intellect) with water (emotion) and to bring forth a new understanding of one’s self and of one’s creativity.  Now is the time to let the natural world look after your healing.  Let it go.

When I got to the hospital, I had to wait for some time before they called me in.  My sister and I were sitting and chatting.  I looked up at one of the walls, and there was a huge picture of a CRANE, wading in water and watching.  The Crane winked at me.  My procedure was much easier than I anticipated, and I thank CRANE, who brought me a great message from Creator.

Blessings,

Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this blog post. Sharing is good if it is kind and either has questions or tells about an experience.

Blessings,
Judy