Tuesday 1 October 2013

From Judy–Thank You For Your Encouragement!

encouragement

This past week, I went through another session of – “why should I bother writing this blog anymore?  It doesn’t seem to serve a purpose.”  As I think these things, and get ready to write my last blog, I get emails and phone calls telling me how much the blog is appreciated, and that the hope is that I will keep on writing.

Dear Family of this blog,

Thank you for your encouragement.  Thank you for sharing the stories, many that will never appear in the comments, with me.  They touch my heart and restore pieces of my soul.

For all of you, I continue to write this blog!

Blessings,

Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this blog post. Sharing is good if it is kind and either has questions or tells about an experience.

Blessings,
Judy