Sunday 13 October 2013

Angels Speak–No One Is Alone

I was listening to two women talking at a café while I was waiting for my sister to join me.  Their conversation was interesting because they talked about their children and how busy their kids or grandkids were.  Both women said that having their children close to them and yet so busy, made them feel alone or lonely.

I rolled that around in my mind.  Does lonely mean that they have no one to talk to?  Does lonely mean they feel excluded from the activities?  Does lonely mean that the children have nothing to do with their mother?  I wasn’t sure.

What I am sure about is that Angels are always present so one is never alone. 

Blessings,

Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this blog post. Sharing is good if it is kind and either has questions or tells about an experience.

Blessings,
Judy