Thursday 10 October 2013

Spirit Speaks - What Are You Thinking?

artcommentsfeelingsfunnylovequotessayingsmessagesandquotes a132e83b964b16145098a8cad85222e6 h1 55 Inspiring Quotations That Will Change The Way You Think

This poster was a really nice wakeup call for me!  I was falling into a trap that existed around me, on a project, where everyone worried about what could go wrong.  I thought about what I was thinking – that is when you realize how far out you can go with your thoughts!

I normally think happy thoughts.  I am grateful for my sisters and our closeness so I often think about situations that made me laugh when we three sisters were together.  I clicked into a knowing that I let that go… Why?  I was being sucked into “grim”. 

I am letting go of grim and going back to happy.  I made a list of all the good things, and I have it visually pinned to the cork board in my office in my head.  I look at it every day, sometimes twice a day, or when ever I need it.  Things do go ‘right’!

Blessings,

Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this blog post. Sharing is good if it is kind and either has questions or tells about an experience.

Blessings,
Judy