Sunday 18 December 2011

Spirit Speaks - Sending Wisdom

image

Last night was our December meditation and celebration for Solstice, Christmas, and community.  During the day, as I walked Magic on the ridge, I heard a thump in the ground beside me.  I asked, “Who’s there?”

The answer was, “We are the Wisdoms.  We are Faith, Hope, and Charity.”

I replied, “I thought that Faith, Hope and Charity were angels.  Who are you really?”

There seemed to be a heavy sigh and then, “Everyone calls us Angels although we really are Wisdoms.  We carry knowledge.  We would like to come into your meditation tonight to give your group a message.  Will you let us do that?  And, we would like to come through you.”

My first thought was, “WHY ME?”  And then the other thought was, “WHY NOT YOU?”  So, I answered that we should try out the fit first, and then I could say yes or no. 

Immediately, I had them in my mind, and saw the way that they would begin their message.  We were a perfect fit!  I guess I should not be surprised.  However, I still marvel that three of them can fit into one of me. 

Then, last night about nine-ish, the Wisdoms came in to give their message.  There was lots of love, a few tears, and a lot of energy in the group.

All of us enjoyed the wisdom of the Wisdoms.

Blessings,

Judy

Judy@angelsandancestors.com
See the December 2011 Angels’ magazine  “Joyeux Noel”  at    www.angelsandancestors.com

See our websites: legionsofmichael.blogspot.comwww.thestoryoflight.com;         
webdesign11.com;    www.missionearthpublishing.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this blog post. Sharing is good if it is kind and either has questions or tells about an experience.

Blessings,
Judy