Sunday 11 December 2011

Spirit Animal - Winter Hare

image

Roger and I got home from my Christmas party about midnight.  The moon was shining brightly.  And there, sitting at the end of our driveway, just like one of our dogs, waiting for us, was a very large, white hare.

We drove up and stopped because she did not move.   She looked at us, and seemed to thump her back foot.  Suddenly, we were engulfed in this very warm feeling, a feeling of peace.  I saw a picture of a Christmas from about five years ago when all of my family was together, sitting a a huge long table for twenty-two people, laughing and eating, and of course, telling stories.  The picture faded.  I saw a tall white lady, who waved her arm, and disappeared.  I knew we were being taken care of. 

Roger said, “Did you feel that? The warmth and the magic?”

I said yes… and our rabbit hopped away. 

Life is good.

Judy@angelsandancestors.com
See the December 2011 Angels’ magazine  “Joyeux Noel”  at    www.angelsandancestors.com

See our websites: legionsofmichael.blogspot.comwww.thestoryoflight.com;         
webdesign11.com;    www.missionearthpublishing.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this blog post. Sharing is good if it is kind and either has questions or tells about an experience.

Blessings,
Judy