Wednesday 14 December 2011

Spirit Animal - Hummingbird’s Sweetness

 

image

Sometimes, you just get surprised by what happens in a meditation.  My surprise was this beautiful little hummingbird that buzzed into my sacred space inside my sacred space.  Only those energies that are for the greatest and highest good are allowed to move through this space.

This little lady came in to share some thoughts with me.  One of the guardians of my north direction is the hummingbird.  She said that I was not invoking all of the sweetness that it could bring to my life.  Little Lady Hummingbird said that the hummingbird’s gift was that it can transform sweetness into courage, and courage to sweetness; that sometimes people need to understand that sweetness enhances courage and strength because with sweetness, one feels sorrow.  And, she flew off.

I have been mulling over her words.  I think that I understand that sweetness is like compassion.  If you don’t have compassion, then your love is self serving.  I think she might be saying that courage without sweetness can also be self serving.

What do you think?

Blessings,

Judy

Judy@angelsandancestors.com
See the December 2011 Angels’ magazine  “Joyeux Noel”  at    www.angelsandancestors.com

See our websites: legionsofmichael.blogspot.comwww.thestoryoflight.com;         
webdesign11.com;    www.missionearthpublishing.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this blog post. Sharing is good if it is kind and either has questions or tells about an experience.

Blessings,
Judy