Thursday 15 December 2011

Spirit Speaks - The Long Road

image

Tonight, the traffic was very slow for my 25 kilometer drive home.  It took me an hour!  This kind of traffic makes my tired and frustrated.

I asked why I had to endure this – a total waste of time.

The answer was – you do not have to endure.  Choose not to do the drive.  Or choose not to work out there.  Or choose a different way home. 

All the answers were about choice – we can choose the long road, or not.

Blessings,

Judy

Judy@angelsandancestors.com
See the December 2011 Angels’ magazine  “Joyeux Noel”  at    www.angelsandancestors.com

See our websites: legionsofmichael.blogspot.comwww.thestoryoflight.com;         
webdesign11.com;    www.missionearthpublishing.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this blog post. Sharing is good if it is kind and either has questions or tells about an experience.

Blessings,
Judy