Tuesday 9 November 2010

Spirit Animal – White Tiger

I went to my sacred place a couple of days ago, and the most beautiful white tiger was lying on the couch in my space.  She turned and looked at me, and I knew that this was a very special guide, and one that was a little scary.  She was scary because she could see in to all of me – I can hide nothing from her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I asked her what name I should call her, and she gave me a name that is our code word, and that I cannot share.  She seemed to go to sleep for a bit, and then she turned and looked at me again, and said, “What is it that you truly want to do at this time of your life?”

There was a long pause while I thought about it.  I realized that I wanted to do exactly what I was doing – writing, working on a book, working on Data Cloud Consulting www.datacloudconsulting.com, my new consulting company.  So I said, “I am doing exactly what I wish to be doing.” 

There was a silence for several minutes.  And she spoke, “How can you be doing this better?”

I thought again.  “Perhaps I need to be more focused, and more disciplined,” I said.  I was feeling good because I thought that I had the right answer.

“Perhaps you need to listen more clearly to what is going on around you,” she said.  Then she shut her eyes and seemed to go very soundly asleep.

“Excuse me!” I said.  There was no response.  I tried again.  There was no response. 

I am now wondering whether I should be listening to somebody or something, or listening for something, or, just generally listening to the sound of the sound of the ethers/universe.  Perhaps I should be listening for a call to do something or to go somewhere. 

While I am figuring this out, do have a day full of laughter!

Judy@angelsandancestors.com

See the November Magazine “Reflecting on human beings” at http://www.angelsandancestors.com/newsletter/mag1011.pdf

CRYSTALS’ LIGHT WORKSHOP
Saturday/Sunday, November 20-21, 2010, 9:30am to 4:30pm both days
This is a comprehensive workshop that goes to the heart of understanding crystals and how crystals work with light and our bodies for healing, balancing, and much more. See more about the workshop here.

6 comments:

  1. man i love white tigers...one day imma own one!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is my experience that although we think we own an animal, bird, or fish, in reality, they come to live with us. May your white tiger find you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i want to find my spirit animal but dont know how i need advise i take quizes and they are all fake

    ReplyDelete
  4. One of the easiest ways to find your power animal or spirit animal, is to look around your home and see what animals you have represented in art or in statuary. The animals that you are drawn to are the animals that work with you. For example, since I can remember at age four, I have wanted horses and wolves around me. In later life, while I was doing shamanic journeying to see what my power animals were, wolf and horse came up consistently. Enjoy the journey, Judy

    ReplyDelete
  5. “Perhaps you need to listen more clearly to what is going on around you,” she said.
    “Excuse me!” I said. There was no response.
    --------------
    Mmm… after reading these lines, I think your spirit animal was right. You should’ve been listening more clearly what she was trying to say to you ;D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Last night i had a dream of a white tiger that looks exactely like the picture you posted!!! but with a little shorter her and she was absolutely beautiful. just pure white without stripes.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading this blog post. Sharing is good if it is kind and either has questions or tells about an experience.

Blessings,
Judy