Saturday 6 November 2010

Angels Speak – The Face Of The Elements

I have been noticing that the wind and the rain, and all of the elements, seem to becoming more visible.  Some might say that they are taking on human personas.

I generally do not think about things like that too much because I am usually listening to what is going on around me.  However, I keep coming back to look at this picture that I took of a rainbow, and the cloud behind the rainbow.  I keep seeing a face in the cloud.

 09172010_004

What do you see, if anything?

Here is what I see…..

image

Perhaps it is not the face of the cloud, but the face of the rainbow.

What ever it is, it feels good.

Judy@angelsandancestors.com

See the November Magazine “Reflecting on human beings” athttp://www.angelsandancestors.com/newsletter/mag1011.pdf

2 comments:

  1. Ok I see it but had to laugh because it looked like Abraham Lincoln! Great photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this looks like the Joker on Batman... cool picture!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading this blog post. Sharing is good if it is kind and either has questions or tells about an experience.

Blessings,
Judy