Tuesday 11 May 2010

Tarot Discussion – What is my purpose now?

As we go through life, we change.  And, as we change, our usefulness to the Universe changes – for better or for worse.  I know that I am in a period of vast change.  So are many other people.  Perhaps this reading will resonate for you.

I used the cards from the  Runic Tarot by Caroline Smith and John Astrop , and used a three card spread.

image

 

Past – Samhain #6 – Health and Yoga

Shaman sitting on the ground in ritual position.  This signifies where I have been – working on my fitness, looking at Buddhism and other Shamanic works, and working with BodyTalk and other health therapies

 

image

  Present – the card for Summer Solstice (acts as an Ace)

This is the time of creative abundance, and the time of joining with family – those that are related, and those that have become the spiritual family – those souls that I have traveled with over many lifetimes.  The card tells me that I am in a time of blossoming – perhaps to become something new or, more that I was before.

 

image

Future – Samhain #11 – Rebellion

This is the card showing me what is to be – the way that I rebel against the old order and help those that want to implement something new.  A huge change is required to push out the corruption that tries to rule the people in order to hide the abhorrent things that are being done to children and to women.  The Karma that has been with us for so long is now going to be cleared and it seems that I need to do something to help the process along. 

What do you need to do?

Judy@angelsandancestors.com

See all the available audios on the “I AM” series with Archangel Michael at www.legionsofmichael.com.   See the new May Magazine at www.angelsandancestors.com/newsletter/mag1005.pdf

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this blog post. Sharing is good if it is kind and either has questions or tells about an experience.

Blessings,
Judy