Thursday 8 October 2009

Tarot Discussion – OSHO Card 14 - Integration

image

 

The card of Integration #14 from OSHO’s Transformational Zen deck

This card keeps coming up for me, and it puzzles me.  Like so many of us, I keep thinking that once I have done the work around something such as integrating my male and female self to come to a perfect balance, that I should never have to deal with it again.  However, like dirty laundry, our emotions, actions, and interactions with others keep showing up.  I, for one, will not let my laundry pile up longer than a week.  So, it seems that “as above, so below”, all the emotional stuff in my etheric and ketheric fields keeps coming to the surface for me to “clean up” and integrate into my soul.

Here is what Osho says on the topic of integration:  The image of integration is the unio mystica, the fusion of opposites. This is a time of communication between the previously experienced dualities of life. Rather than night opposing day, dark suppressing light, they work together to create a unified whole, turning endlessly one into the other, each containing in its deepest core the seed of the opposite.
The eagle and the swan are both beings of flight and majesty. The eagle is the embodiment of power and aloneness. The swan is the embodiment of space and purity, gently floating and diving, upon and within the element of the emotions, entirely content and complete within her perfection and beauty. We are the union of eagle and swan: male and female, fire and water, life and death. The card of integration is the symbol of self-creation, new life, and mystical union; otherwise known as alchemy.

Judy@angelsandancestors.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this blog post. Sharing is good if it is kind and either has questions or tells about an experience.

Blessings,
Judy