Thursday 5 March 2009

Tarot Discussion – SUN XIX

2009 Mar 5 Tarot Sun Universal deck

The “SUN” card from the UNIVERSAL DECK by Maxwell Miller

My ask for this day was “what can I expect over the Month of March?” The card I drew was the “SUN” card. In all the times that I have used this deck – over the last three years – I have only had the SUN card twice before, and, as part of a larger reading about career.

I love this card for the imagery.  At the top, the Sun God, Ra, is floating in a barge, with the Sun shining down on him, and his personal Sun shining over him.  Below, are the four sons of Horus (Horus is the Sky God). The four sons each represent the four elements – water, air, fire, and earth and illustrate the elements being in balance as each plays an instrument which blends with the others to create a harmony.  There is an eight pointed star on each of the pillars of the gate.  Eight represents harmony, infinite, bountiful Universe. 

The interpretation that our Ancestors had of Ra showing up was that good fortune would smile upon you.  When the elements are in balance, a person becomes peaceful and is able to feel their spiritual connection to Source.  The feeling of Oneness with Nature and all of life flows.  Each person may feel differently, however the general feeling of happiness, contentment, and the ability to be with self are traits of moving forward in step with the grand Universal plan.  Some people may feel euphoria. 

For me, the message is that the best is yet to come! I will receive bountiful abundance.  I will come into more power for the work that I do.  I will have the blessing of the elements. I am grateful.

Judy@angelsandancestors.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this blog post. Sharing is good if it is kind and either has questions or tells about an experience.

Blessings,
Judy