Saturday 31 January 2009

Ancestors Speak - Refinement

When walking a path of Shamanism, it is prudent to work with the Ancestors, and check in daily for their guidance.  There are times when their guidance is not clear, so, to help you, they will direct you to a tool that they can use to communicate with you. 

In my case, today I was wondering about what I should be working on with the teachings that I am doing, and particularly, what I should be doing with the StarTalker Program.  I was guided to "The Ancestors' Path" and told to shake the dice.

image

 

Two dice images from "The Ancestors' Path" - the Wind and the Eagle

 

The path that these two figures represent is called "REFINEMENT".  Any refining process removes impurities.  The impurities may be in one's self, or in what one is doing, ie. teaching, in my case.

In the physical world, refining may mean constantly improving the process.  The Elder's guide that one must be careful and know when to stop refining because at some point, the refining breaks, and the process also breaks. 

If one is teaching, the Ancestors' guidance is to choose students carefully and to teach from experience and to urge students to learn from experience.  It may also be about using new methods to teach some of the lessons.  For example, I have been guided recently to start using the teleconferencing and video experience to lecture.

I hear the guidance and I am grateful!

Judy@angelsandancestors.com  If you have questions about the StarTalker program, email me.  Expect your answer in one to two days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this blog post. Sharing is good if it is kind and either has questions or tells about an experience.

Blessings,
Judy