Sunday 30 November 2008

Tarot Discussion - Osho Zen Card 9 - Ripeness

image

 

From the Osho Zen Tarot Deck... "Ripeness"

 

Life is pretty exciting right now!  I feel energized and I am getting constant input from friends and clients about the healing work I do and the workshops I teach.  As well, I am getting information, some would call them downloads from the Universe, about new workshops and healing sessions to offer. 

I have good feelings around writing the Angels And Ancestors Blog.  According to the Blog Stat Counter, daily, an average of fifty new readers are hitting the blog.  And, I am receiving thoughtful commentary from the readers that helps me understand the impact that my writing has for some people. 

Regardless of the economic situation, I feel as though the world is opening up and is poised for a wonderful, evolutionary shift for 2009.  I look for the funny, happy things that people are doing, even though the Media and Governments are throwing gloomy headlines at us that invoke fear in many.

So with all of these happy feelings, I was wondering what the Osho deck would have to say.  The card I pulled was "Ripeness". I felt a flash of concern! To me, ripeness is about reaching maturity and dying.  When we get ripe fruit, it has been picked off the tree or bush or vine, and then we "make" something of it - pie, jam, or, we simply eat it.  I wondered for a moment whether the card was telling me that my time was almost up.  Then I read the commentary. This part of the write up made my day!

"When the fruit is ripe, it drops from the tree by itself. One moment it hangs by a thread from the branches of the tree, bursting with juice. The next moment it falls--not because it has been forced to fall, or has made the effort to jump, but because the tree has recognized its ripeness and simply let it go. When this card appears in a reading it indicates that you are ready to share your inner riches, your 'juice'. All you need to do is relax right where you are, and be willing for it to happen. This sharing of yourself, this expression of your creativity, can come in many ways--in your work, your relationships, your everyday life experiences. No special preparation or effort on your part is required. It is simply the right time."  - From Osho Zen Tarot

I wish you the chance to let go and share who you are and what you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this blog post. Sharing is good if it is kind and either has questions or tells about an experience.

Blessings,
Judy