Monday 17 November 2008

Tarot Discussion - Change - Card 10

image

This card of "Change" is from the OSHO Zen Tarot deck.

If you look around you, the change that is happening on this planet in the past few weeks has been fascinating to watch.  And, as each of us watch this huge movement of change in ideology, in financial structure, in the belief/lack of belief in the different governments and in the church, be aware that each of us is changing profoundly as well. 

This weekend, I attended a Sangoma Retreat.  It was two intense days of looking at myself, again. (Shaman are constantly re-looking at themselves.)  It was an intense time of change for me!  So, when I drew this card this morning, I was not surprised.  The Universe was reminding me that I needed to honour my changes and tell people how I was feeling.  The write up on the card describes the emotions that I went through this weekend.....

""Just see! If you can watch just for a few days, you will see a pattern emerging, a wheel pattern. One day, a fine morning, you are feeling so good and so happy, and another day you are so dull, so dead that you start thinking of committing suicide. And just the other day you were so full of life, so blissful that you were feeling thankful to God, that you were in a mood of deep gratefulness, and today there is great complaint and you don't see the point why one should go on living.... And it goes on and on, but you don't see the pattern. Once you see the pattern, you can get out of it.  Osho Take it Easy, Volume 1 Chapter 7""

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this blog post. Sharing is good if it is kind and either has questions or tells about an experience.

Blessings,
Judy