Friday 21 November 2008

Karma Files - Am I Worthless?

j0399525

Picture of Arch from Microsoft Clip Art....

The question "Am I worthless" came up for me during an intense Karma Clearing session. 

The process started with a very bad pain in my hip and upper right thigh.  I felt the pressure of putting weight on my leg as I walked.  I had no idea what was going on.  The day had started out quite lovely - the sun was shining, the chickadees were singing in the woods, and flying around me like they were so happy to see me.  Yet, the pain was intense!  So, when physical pain comes up, one either throws it to fire by doing an Incan Fire Ceremony, or one can clear the karma surrounding the pain.

I chose to sit in Karma Clearing Through The Akashic Records Meditation to see if I could determine why the pain was there and so very intense.  As I drifted through time, I found myself observing a scene that was so clear, I would not misunderstand the vision.  I saw a small group of five or six humanoid type people walking upright on two legs.  They were intent on following something from the gestures that were made towards the trail and the jungle around them.  A female was very pregnant.  She kept walking and started to grunt.  A baby dropped out on the ground, landing on its hip, and then on its head.  The neck bent and it was clear the neck was broken.  The female realized that something unusual happened.  She did not seem prepared for birth at all.  She stopped and picked up the baby and looked at it, and then realizing it was dead, simply threw it off into the bush, discarding it as worthless.

The karma around the baby was the holographic memory that I was to clear.  It seemed that this baby was part of the feeling of isolation and not being wanted and of being worthless, that would surface from time to time in my life.  I have a very strong sense of self because of the great guidance of my Angels, particularly Archangel Michael, so I would easily overcome these times of despairing.  What was clear to me was that I really "felt" a connection to this tiny baby, and that it came in alone and went out alone.  What was also clear was that by witnessing the birth and death, I gave honour to the baby's short time because I mourned it and blessed it's passing over.

The Ancestors were not always about caring for the young and the old.  Many times they were simply about preservation of self.  I realized that many people today must be feeling some of these same feelings  - of  being here to take care of self, of being isolated and of feeling worthless.  This may be very true if the person has lost a job, a spouse, or perhaps their home.  The "movie or story" that I saw was about having faith that a situation is perfect and at some point, will be corrected.  There is also a strong sense of "healing self" that comes up with this story.  One needs to have the courage and to be willing to work with Karma, the Angels, and the Ancestors to help shift life patterns.

Does one need to be religious?  I know that one needs to be spiritual.  I don't know if they need to be religious.  I know that one needs to have faith in the balance and intrinsic law of "rightness" that pervades the Universe.  We may not know when our life will be validated.  To me, this movie and the death of this newborn gave validation to the event because it provided a lesson of life, for me, and possibly for anyone that reads this.

The other message is that our time on Earth is short for we do not know when we will leave.  We must, therefore, live our lives well - in loving kindness, in peace, and in ease.

1 comment:

  1. Are you saying that most of the emotions that we feel are actually karma?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading this blog post. Sharing is good if it is kind and either has questions or tells about an experience.

Blessings,
Judy