Friday 22 October 2021

Spirit in the Tree

Picture is from a tree at Bankside in Fish Creek Provincial Park

 

“Never say there is nothing beautiful in the world anymore. There is always something to make you wonder in the shape of a tree, the trembling of a leaf.”

― Albert Schweitzer

 Many, many times have I walked past this tree and then on down to the Bow River.  I never saw an image in the tree.  Several days ago, I walked past the tree and I thought I saw a lovely, very slim lady in the image.  Today when I look at the image, I see a warrior, helmet on his head and both arms raised above shoulder height, each carrying "something".  I feel blessed to be able to look at this guardian of the park. 

Today, when you walk in Nature, look for the hidden spirits in trees and in the bushes and grass.

Blessings.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this blog post. Sharing is good if it is kind and either has questions or tells about an experience.

Blessings,
Judy