Wednesday 17 January 2018

Energy - Pain In Your Body

image

I banged my knee on the corner of the bed when I was making it.  It bloody hurt, because I punctured the skin on the corner of the post.  Within fifteen minutes, I banged my head on the corner of the kitchen cupboards.  I never do that.  I couldn't figure out what happened.  The last straw was stubbing my toe on the step as I was going upstairs.  It hurt, and I never stub my toe, either.

What is going on?? I kept asking myself what was happening and what I was supposed to learn.  And then I got it!  I was not being mindful.  I was not paying attention to what I was doing.  Instead, I was allowing my mind to wander, and to distract me from the task at hand.  I am all attention, now.

Many blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this blog post. Sharing is good if it is kind and either has questions or tells about an experience.

Blessings,
Judy