Sunday 26 December 2010

Spirit Animal – White Tiger On Responsibility

White Tiger has been watching me struggle with all that I “think” that I must do and how the weight is starting to wear me down.  She came in to speak with me today.

 

image

“I watch you humans move through life and I marvel at your ability to involve yourselves in your cubs and in others lives.  What a waste of your abilities!  What do I mean?  When our cubs are grown, we let them go.  We teach them what they need to know for survival.  And, we trust that they will survive.  We do not go after them all the time to see that they are surviving.  If we meet, we touch noses, and move on. 

Those of you that do not have children seem to take on the care of other people’s cubs.  And, you seem to take on the responsibility for all you come in contact with.  Know that each person has their own path, and that you do no good by taking over their responsibilities.  It is not in Nature to do this action.  It is Nature’s way to let everything be.  Humans interfere all the time. 

My kind almost disappeared.  We were ready to leave, to do the next thing in our natural progression of being.  Humans have intervened to keep our kind alive.  We are chained to the Earth by what humans have done.  The pride that humans seem to have about knowing what is best all the time is one that needs to change.”

Judy@angelsandancestors.com   Watch for the January 2011 Magazine called “It Sounds Like…” on our website www.angelsandancestors.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this blog post. Sharing is good if it is kind and either has questions or tells about an experience.

Blessings,
Judy