Thursday 23 December 2010

Spirit Animal - Snowshoe Hare Finds Love

image

“The winter snow brings a crispness to the air, and makes hiding easier in some ways. It also makes finding food more difficult.

I am finding that humans are more conscious of how hard it is to find food, and that instead of eating us, as humans did in the old days, as is told in our stories; humans are now feeding us. They put out lettuce and carrots and seeds. This makes life so much easier.

I am now less afraid of my human who keeps putting out good things for me. She puts things out in the early morning so that I will not be disturbed.

I sometimes see her watching at the window. I feel the love wave move out from her heart. I am filled with warmth, and I feel special and safe.”

Judy@angelsandancestors.com Check www.angelsandancestors.com for the new meditation timer. See my tech blog at www.datacloudconsultingblog.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this blog post. Sharing is good if it is kind and either has questions or tells about an experience.

Blessings,
Judy