Sunday 5 December 2010

Angels Speak – A vortex of clouds

image

Archangel Uriel – the clouds are a reflection of the energies on Earth.  Right now, there are strong energies swirling the planet, working to clean out the energies of selfishness and thoughtlessness, and greed.

Archangel Michael – vortexes are the tool that allow new light frequencies to drop onto the planet.  Vortexes are like a portal.  To see a vortex in the clouds gives you notice that something new is coming, and to tell you to be ready for it.

Archangel Chorus – the clouds move in with the Elemental Weather beings who whirl and move in celebration of the newness that they feel. 

Meditation – Great Spirit, I give thanks that I see the sky and the clouds and the sun everyday.  I give thanks that I may walk the Earth and feel the ground beneath my feet.  I ask for the blessing of being grounded to the core of the Earth and beyond, and up to the highest reaches of the sun, and beyond to the moment of Source.  I ask this grounding to be part of my daily routine, from this present moment now, for all time to come.  I ask for my being to be filled with love, and that I am able to grant forgiveness to myself and to others for all things I have judged as wrongs to me.  I ask this forgiveness to be part of my daily routine, from this present moment now, for all time to come. I am truly grateful!

Judy@angelsandancestors.com  The December Magazine is at http://angelsandancestors.com/.   Check out the meditation timer on the Angels Home home page and use it to time your meditations.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this blog post. Sharing is good if it is kind and either has questions or tells about an experience.

Blessings,
Judy