Sunday 6 June 2010

Spirit Animal – Rabbit Says “Hop to it!”

Picture from liberalbaptistrev.wordpress.com

image

I was driving home from the grocery store, traveling down Deer Ridge Drive, when a big rabbit hopped across the road, slowly, and stopped and looked at me. 

I said, “What the heck?”

Rabbit paused on the curb, and then hopped up onto a lawn and turned and looked at me.

What I heard was - “Hop to it!”  And then I heard something like, “Feed us!”

I almost hit an oncoming car because I was trying to watch rabbit in my rear view mirror.  I was a bit confused about what was going on.  I reviewed what I had been doing.  I just finished getting tomato plants and then grocery shopping.  This seemed important.  I put my thoughts on hold so I could drive with awareness.

As I carried in my groceries, I wondered about the phrase “feed us”.  I let go of my conscious mind/ego, and let my thoughts drift until I found Rabbit.  Here is the conversation.

“You did get my message.  I broadcast it so often and most humans do not hear it.  Humans are so odd!  They hurry around like we rabbits do, and do not seem to have time to talk, to hear, to learn. We rabbits hop with purpose – to find food, to find shelter and safety from Hawk and Coyote, and all the dogs and cats around.  We hop to mate, to play, to honour the One That Feeds Us (Earth). 

Rabbits fend for ourselves. We watch you, and you humans do not seem to know how to care for your selves.  We have favourite patches of grass or shoots, or small trees that we love to eat.  You do not.  Why is it that you do not have patches of earth by your lairs to grow food in? (She means gardens.)  Why do you carry stuff that smells like food in funny skins? (She means bags.) 

When you eat the same foods as us, and throw out what you do not eat, you feed us, and the other birds and animals.  When you eat funny foods that are not real, you cannot feed us.  We need you to feed us with what you have left over because this is the circle of food and of life.  With the funny foods and not water, (Not water is what Rabbit calls soft drinks and juice.) you humans put a funny feel (vibration) in the ground.  This funny feel affects the land and the greater mind (Oneness).  We cannot talk to you like we used to do. 

We tell you to go out and walk on the land, to plant gardens, to feel the changes that are coming.  We say, “dance in the moonlight like rabbit does”, and you will feel whole.

                                  ***************

judy@angelsandancestors.com   Want a reading?  Pick from one of the choices at www.angelsandancestors.com/reading.html

Please see the FREE June Angels And Ancestors magazine at www.angelsandancestors.com/newsletter/mag1006.pdf

Roger made it to round two in the NEXT TOP SPIRITUAL AUTHOR contest.  It works on the voting principal like AMERICAN IDOL.  Please vote for him at  www.thestoryoflight.com/ntsa.php  Voting info is at the bottom of the page.  Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this blog post. Sharing is good if it is kind and either has questions or tells about an experience.

Blessings,
Judy