Tuesday 26 January 2010

Spirit Speaks – The Dream – Give The Horse An Apple

imagePicture of Black Horse from www.iamhealthyradio.com 

In the dream work that I have read about and in the workshops that I have attended on dreaming, the one constant is that Great Spirit, your Higher Self, and your guides all communicate with you through your dreams.  I had this very interesting dream several weeks ago, and I still think about it.  What do you think of this story?

I become aware, and I know that I have been sleeping and now I am not.  I look around, and I am in a grassy open area with a fence to my right, and behind the fence, what looks like a farm yard. (I grew up on a farm, and this farm yard does not look like that.)  To my left is an open clearing of grass and shrubs, pasture-like, that separates two chunks of bush and woods.  Right beside me is a huge tree with a trunk that would need three of me to wrap my arms around.  It appears to be an oak tree, and feels big and strong and happy.  I feel good beside it.  However, I have this feeling that there is something threatening going to happen.  I keep watching the clearing for something to come out of the bush.

I hear a noise, and a very large black horse (about six feet tall at the shoulder) comes running around the fence.  It appears quite wild. Magically, an apple appears in my hand, and I know that I must get the horse to eat this apple and we will become friends.  The horse rears and charges at me.  I duck around the tree trunk, and as I come out the other side, I hold out the apple.  This large black horse morphs into a creamy coloured horse with a dark mane and tail, and stays the same size.  I am startled. I drop the apple and then pick it up.  It is my talisman.  The horse bears its teeth at me, much like a bear would snarl.  I duck behind the tree again, and it runs after me.

Now, I know that I need to fix this situation.  I know somehow that I need to get it to eat the apple.  I decide that if I bite the apple and chew it, then the horse will know that it is not poison, and the apple will be easier to smell.  I take a bite, and chew it.  The horse has backed away from the tree.  It now morphs into a dark black brown colour with a light mane and tail.  I decide I will simply walk towards it.  The horse backs away.  I hold out the apple and tell it that the apple is good, and that he will be happy with it.  He sniffs it, and wickers and backs away.  I move forward.  I hold out the apple, talking all the time.  Finally, he reaches over and bites half of it.  I look down at the apple, and I can see the star in the apple.  I laugh.  The horse laughs and changes into a dragon.  I am so startled that I jump back, and in that process I wake up in bed gasping for air.

May all your dreams be a truth for you!

Judy@angelsandancestor.com   Watch for new events at www.angelsandancestors.com

1 comment:

  1. Very cool! Celtic peoples regarded Horses as sacred and tied to the land. I love how the pentagram is revealed in the apple and the horse is transformed into a dragon. Who is of course tied in a deeper and more ancient way to the land. Thank you for sharing Judy.
    This reminds me of the lesson of we have all we need to remedy all challenges, and all we need to do is be calm and surrender. And that our challenges may change shape from time to time, but the core energy may be the same.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading this blog post. Sharing is good if it is kind and either has questions or tells about an experience.

Blessings,
Judy