Friday 15 May 2009

Spirit Animal – Hummingbird

I love when readers share their stories, dreams, or experiences with a Spirit Animal or Messenger Animal.  I am extremely moved when the story strikes a deep chord in me that insists that I must respond.  So, I would like to share one such story with you.  Perhaps you too will get a message from this writing.

Namaste,  Judy

http://www.deskpicture.com/DPs/Nature/Animals/hummingbird_1.html            image

Email story……

Judy, for the last two weeks, I have been fortunate with the daily sight of a hummingbird. She hovers around my bedroom window almost all day long. Interestingly enough, there are no plants near my window. Yesterday, I sat under a tree in my front yard, and as I looked up, there she was again; this time in her nest. Do hummingbirds have any special meaning. I also always happen to notice white butterflies....Do U think this has some special meaning?

Judy’s response…..

Thank you for sharing your story of hummingbird.  Yes, hummingbirds do have special meaning.  I did a blog on hummingbird in Oct 2008, and you may find some more guidance there.  http://angelsandancestors.blogspot.com/2008/10/spirit-animal-hummingbird.html

I have several thoughts to share with you, if I may. 

1.  When hummingbird hovers as you are describing, she is generally encouraging the person to have courage; to get beyond the illness or trouble, and to remember that in each life while there are difficulties, there is also great sweetness (joy).  It seems that she may be one of your guardian or spirit animals.

2.  When hummingbird appears to you in the tree, she is reminding you that all answers are above you – that is – in Great Spirit or Creator.  Hummingbird is a home loving being, and she reminds you to turn your home to a place of sanctuary, however you need to do that.

3.  The white butterfly sends several messages as well.  Butterflies are an indication of transformation.  All will be well if one goes with the flow of life.  When we take the path of least resistance, life is easy.  When we battle and try to control things, life is hard and generally, we end up with an illness of some sort.  A white butterfly is a reminder to take this time of transformation and reconnect with nature, Mother Earth, and find a way to have conversations with Great Spirit, and with your Angels.  Life is a whole new adventure for you right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this blog post. Sharing is good if it is kind and either has questions or tells about an experience.

Blessings,
Judy