Sunday 15 September 2019

Releasing the Past to Move Forward


There is a saying that goes "You cannot see forward by looking into the rear view mirror".  So often when you talk to different people, you hear about all the things that happened to them in the past.  You hear about their victim hood. You hear about:
  • how my father or mother or family member beat me or ridiculed me
  • how a parent or both parents died so I had no guidance
  • how I left school because the teachers picked on me or did not understand me or stopped me from learning
  • how I don't have a job because my employer does not appreciate me
As long as the individual hangs on to the belief or grievance, they will stay stuck.

Do not let them drag you into their rut.

Blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this blog post. Sharing is good if it is kind and either has questions or tells about an experience.

Blessings,
Judy