Thursday 19 September 2019

Life Purpose




Clients always ask me, "What is my life purpose?  I know I have one.  I just don't know what it is!"

My response is always - you need to become the best person that you can be and to share that with the Universe.

The poster above is a different take on life.  I like it!  "Make your heartbeat match the beat of the Universe."  Or, learn to go with the flow of the Universe.  Beat as one.  What an exciting life goal to have!

It is hard, however to be in step with Nature.  It is not our nature to move easily and freely with the weather and with the seasons.  We want to be in control.  No one really knows why.  

Today, listen to the heartbeat of the Universe.

Blessings 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this blog post. Sharing is good if it is kind and either has questions or tells about an experience.

Blessings,
Judy