Sunday 26 August 2018

Spirit Speaks - Beat the Blahs

image

As the summer draws to an end, sometimes, we suffer from the blahs.

I have a solution for the blahs that also qualifies under “love” and is guaranteed to make you feel fine. Anyone that has studied with me knows that I believe in the power of meditation – not only “the sit in silence and let your mind be blank” meditation; I believe in active meditation.

Active meditation means that you need to be part of the meditation and not have the meditation “happen” to you. Over the years, I have taught variations of the “LOVING KINDNESS” meditation. I have recently learned this one and wish to share it with you.

Say it out loud when sitting in meditation. Say it out loud as a walking meditation, even when you walk your dog. My dog loves it! Say it at night before you go to bed.

May I be free from inner and outer harm and danger. May I be safe and protected. May I be free of mental suffering or distress. May I be happy.

May I be free of physical pain and suffering. May I be healthy and strong. May I be able to live in this world happily, peacefully, joyfully, with ease!

This is actually the first step in the “loving kindness” meditation. However, it is a beautiful, empowering, feel good message that lets you feel fine.

Don’t give up if you do not feel a shift in the first several days. Persevere!

Many blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this blog post. Sharing is good if it is kind and either has questions or tells about an experience.

Blessings,
Judy