Thursday 4 February 2016

Angels Speak - Wolf Tarot Spread

image

The Angels give us gifts to share with others.  I was having a discussion with one of my friends about tarot cards, and oracle cards.  We were talking about different spreads.  She told me about this cool reading layout called, "Hungry Like The Wolf" Tarot Spread.  It is by  Lyn Thurman.  Check out her blog and website.

http://lynthurman.com/hungry-like-the-wolf-tarot-spread/

As you may know, I love wolves so this spread speaks to me.

 

HUNGRY LIKE THE WOLF TAROT SPREAD

CARD 1I’m hungry like the wolf. This is what I hunger for and howl at the moon for her to bring me:

CARD 2: I’m lost. Yikes!  What do I need to see or do to gain direction:

CARD 3: I’m found. I know I’m on the right path when I find:

CARD 4I howl and I whine.  All is not lost because even though I might not see it, I do have this going in my favour:

CARD 5: It’s discord and rhyme. This is the confusion or obstacle I have to get past:

CARD 6: I’m on the hunt, I’m after you.  Oh yes!  I’ve got my wolf frame-of-mind on and my course of action is clear.   This is how I hunt the hunger down:

Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this blog post. Sharing is good if it is kind and either has questions or tells about an experience.

Blessings,
Judy