Sunday 14 September 2014

Spirit Animal - Rabbit’s Gentle Ways

image

Rabbit hopped on to the grass so that I would see him.  He than crouched, and nibbled grass.  He looked at me.  He stretched out in the Sun.  He nibbled grass.  He wiggled his ears, his tail, and his nose.  He sighed.  He looked at me.

I got the message.  I was working very hard.  I did not take time to enjoy the Sun, or stretch, or go for coffee with my friends.  I was in a rut!  Rabbit’s message usually has a theme about being kind to one’s self.  Today, it was very clear, and a strong message to me, that I was leaving my nature of goodness to self behind as I tried to blend into the ways of someone else.

I need to change!

Blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this blog post. Sharing is good if it is kind and either has questions or tells about an experience.

Blessings,
Judy