Tuesday 9 September 2014

From Judy - Delays

 

image

Dear everyone who reads my blog,

First, I was delayed in writing the blog because of work commitments… and I wrote about that.

Second, I was delayed as of two weeks ago when my personal laptop croaked… my hard drive failed and my power cord melted.  Oh well.

I took the opportunity to do some research around what I wanted for a laptop.  I got my new beauty last night.  I am ready!

What I learned was that everything is a blessing.  It sometimes takes us days  or weeks to see that.  I had a chance to think through all of the blogging that I have been doing.  I realize that blogging is one of the ways that I am in service.  I am grateful that I am able to share with all of you.

I also realized that abundance is flowing around out there, and that all we need to do is to ask for it.  I got everything I wanted except for the DVD player… it increases the weight and something else that is good gets knocked out of the setup.

So, I am back to writing and blogging.

Many blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this blog post. Sharing is good if it is kind and either has questions or tells about an experience.

Blessings,
Judy