Thursday 12 September 2013

Spirit Speaks–Effort

I saw this sign, and it made me smile!  It confirms what I believe – that is – that each of us walks a path that is so unique that it carries great importance for the rest of the Universe.  This means that one should never let the influence of another person’s agenda change what a person must do.

If we were all gifted with foresight, perhaps we could say to another person, “You should do this or that!” 

However, most people are quick to offer the “shoulds”, especially when it suits that person’s agenda to get something done.  More and more, I am noticing that so many people who seem to have their life in shambles, want to tell me what I am doing wrong – not right – but wrong, in my life. 

I find their concern quite funny!  Their comments come unsolicited, and are quite different areas of concern than what I generally have.  I wonder why they are even thinking about some of the stuff that I get feedback on. 

If you have friends and family that are giving you too much advice, try laughing over it. 

Blessings,

Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this blog post. Sharing is good if it is kind and either has questions or tells about an experience.

Blessings,
Judy