Monday 20 May 2013

Spirit Speaks – Do You See The Door Way?

My horoscope said that new doors would appear before me as I rolled another year older.  My imagination immediately soared as I imagined rows of different types of doors opening up for me.  Then I saw this blue door.  For some reason, it resonates.

Blue is about truth; about the throat chakra; about moving through the higher consciousness; about connecting with Spirit; and about shape shifting.   Blue reminds us that we are all in transition.  It reminds us of freedom, and the sky, and the color of pure water.  Blue is about beginnings, and is a great colour for a door. 

Do you know where to find a blue door?

Blessings,

Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this blog post. Sharing is good if it is kind and either has questions or tells about an experience.

Blessings,
Judy