Sunday 5 May 2013

Spirit Speaks – Beauty of The Earth

IMG_0583

Along highway 93, one can pull off the road, and spend some time beside a stream or river, or small lake, and contemplate the peace.

With the peace, the beauty of the Earth shines out like a gift on one’s birthday.  Sunlight, warmth, and many elementals work with you to bring down the state of tension in your body.

Use this picture as a focal point for your meditation and see where it takes you.   Send me comments to tell me about your journey.

Check out http://angelsandancestors.blogspot.ca/2010/10/spirit-animal-sockeye-salmon-run-and.html.

Blessings,

Judy

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for this. I had a very strange experience while focusing on this picture. I wasn't even trying to meditate. I saw my face reflected back at me, and I was not myself in this lifetime. I was me in a different lifetime. My reflection in the water changed several times. How did you do that?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading this blog post. Sharing is good if it is kind and either has questions or tells about an experience.

Blessings,
Judy